Assistant Manager - Family Pathways Thrift Stores
Are you a frequent thrifter or someone with a passion for reuse and helping the environment? Do you want to make a real difference in your local community? If this is you, we want you to join our thrift store family!
Family Pathways Thrift Stores is currently hiring an Assistant Manager to assist the Store Manager with the successful day-to-day operations of the thrift store and work with Sales Associates and Volunteers to help transform community donations of gently-used clothing and household goods into funding for our core social programs. Assistant Managers provide many levels of support in our thrift stores from helping guide, train and direct store employees and volunteers to hands-on participation in all aspects of thrift store operations. Your work translates into helping create a safety net of essential services in your community.
Who You Are:
- Proven leader with past supervisory experience
- Dependable, creative and able to work independently
- Attentive to detail
- Able to overcome obstacles and problem solve
- Flexible to work in the front of the store ringing up customer purchases and merchandising
and the back of the store collecting, sorting & pricing donated goods
- Quick learner and a team player
- Passionate about making a positive impact in people’s lives
- Friendly, approachable and customer-focused
Who We Are
We have been committed to standing by the side of our neighbors since 1978. We’ve done this by working together with partners, individuals, businesses, organizations, and faith communities who are passionate about their communities.
Over the past four decades, we’ve adapted to the needs of the communities we serve in the City of Forest Lake; Carlton, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, and Pine Counties in Minnesota and Polk County in Wisconsin. Family Pathways’ support services provide healthy food access, domestic and sexual violence prevention and victim services, supervised visitation, and services for older adults and caregivers.
What You Get in Return:
- Typical starting range: $14.50 per hour
- Work-Life Balance: Operating Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 7PM, Saturdays 9AM to 6PM and Sundays 11AM to 5PM, with rotating weekend shifts and shorter holiday hours
- Benefits: Start earning PTO on Day 1, 2 Floating Holidays per year, 6 Paid Holidays, Holiday Bonus Pay, Direct Deposit, Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k) Plans for eligible employees
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Not Applicable
Job Function : Customer Service